I am a member of United Kingdom Council of Psychotherapists (UKCP), the Association of Video Interaction Guidance UK (AVIGUK), the Association of Dance Movement Psychotherapy UK (ADMPUK), the Forum of Independent Psychotherapists (FIP), the Association of Iyengar Yoga teachers IYTA. I follow their code of ethics and their guidelines on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
THE INFORMATION I COLLECT
- Information including your name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and the name and contact details of an emergency contact when you first book into a supervision, therapy, VIG session, training, Yoga class or workshop.
- Information relating to your supervision, therapy, training, VIG session or Yoga classes including recording attendance and content.
- Information to process credit or debit card transactions; it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Browser data is recorded on behalf of monikacelebi.com website by hostpapa.com
WHAT I DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information I collect from you will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018 and held securely.
While I may use third party services to carry out administrative business, such as the processing and sorting of administrative data and accounts, I will never allow your data to be shared with another company or organisation for their use.
HOW WILL THE DETAILS COLLECTED BE USED
- To register you for supervision, therapy, training, VIG sessions, Yoga classes, courses and workshops, and to process payments.
- To keep a record of your attendance.
- To keep a record of the work we do together.
- To share with you edited film clips taken during VIG sessions. Any video clips of work done will be deleted unless your child is on the Child Protection Register, or you have given your prior consent for clips to be used for training purposes. You can withdraw your permission at any time.
- To maintain expected professional standards, I may reflect on my work with you in my own supervision and discuss how it can be improved for your benefit alone. Your privacy and confidentiality will be respected at all times.
- To communicate by email with you. These email communications include receipts for your payments, information about courses, classes, supervision, training and workshops, and reminders about courses, classes, training and workshops you have signed up for.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that I hold about you. I will respond within one month. If you would like to access this information, please contact me in writing. You also have the right to request the removal of any information that I hold about you.
Terms and Conditions
Late payment fees
Payment is due within 28 days, thereafter interest of 8% per week and an admin fee will be charged.
Cancellation and refunds for events
Full payment is due 7 days before a training event. If a booking is made within 7 days of the event, payment is due immediately.
Cancellations: All cancellations need to be confirmed in writing. 7 days or less prior to your event will incur a 100% cancellation fee; between 8 and 21 days prior to the event will incur a charge of 50% of the cost of the training; over 3 weeks in advance will incur an administration charge of 20% of the cost of the training
Cancellation of supervision or therapy sessions
If notice is given less than 48 hours before, the session has to be paid in full, 7 days prior to the arranged date a charge of 50% is made or the session can be rearranged. Cancellation 8 – 21 days prior to the agreed session date will incur a 20% admin fee.